- Could barely get out of our apartment in the morning because 4 teenage Muslim girls were giggling while eating fruit in our stairway. :)
- Ate fresh mangos (which we peeled ourselves) and chinese donuts (much much better than American donuts) from the fresh farmer's market and bakery on our street
- Took the 30 cent ferry over to Kowloon.
- Went to the Hong Kong Museum of Art for the Louis Vuitton: A Passion for Creation exhibition... saw some great video art.
- Grabbed Starbucks - where we ran into people from work... first time we "ran into" people we know in the city! - Starting to feel like we live here
- Took the MTR up to the wet markets... Went to the flower market, bird market, and gold fish market. Then on our walk back we randomly wondered into a reptile store - hundreds of snakes, lizards, turtles, and tarantulas
- Back to time square for dinner. Thai food. I chewed on a red pepper and almost died. - however had the best banana bread pudding ever.
- Recovered from our big night out
- Wondered around Time Square - Apparently up until now we had only seen a small fraction of our neighborhood.
- Went to a great book store called Page One - had the best collection of design books I've ever seen
- Walked around the 12 story mall
- Got lost on the way to Grappas Cellar to watch 6 bands imitate Michael Jackson (but we were saved by the free computers/internet in the MTR stations).
- Ate delicious Italian food while listening from everything from a acapella group to a jazz band interpret Michael.
- After work we went to the regional finals for squash (that we randomly found on http://www.timeout.com.hk/ - where we find many of the random things we go to :) )
- Then headed to a friend of a friend from work's Rooftop Birthday Party at Goccia Ristorante e Bar.
- Met some fun people... drank a lot... ended up at a gay bar. Oh, Hong Kong... Crazy times.