- Ran again... found the public pool this time
- I'm starting to appreciate where we are living... we are in a crowded and mostly local (non-English speaking) area but it's nice because it's the most different area we could find from back home. It's cool to go out and go to work with so many expats, but go home to a completely foreign world. It's good to feel a little lost at times.
(View from our front doorstep)
- Back to work... more on the pitch
- Dim Sum Lunch with co-workers (paid by boss)... everyone at the table ate chicken feet except the two of us (I had had it in China... and Chis is a wuss ;))
- More work...
- Got beers with people from work at La Fourchette (lots of laughs)
- Went to movie Blood with people from work... underwhelmed with special effects, but still enjoyable - mostly because we had pre-gamed
- Went for a run in Victoria Park next to the apartment - still waking up between 5-6am... not used to the time change.
- Went to work. Worked on secret businesses pitch. Shhh
- For dinner we got the best Thai food I've ever had.... (Karen you would have died for this Mango Sticky Rice)
- After dinner we met up with Lauren and Keith at an open mic night at The Wanch... where I was shocked by how good some of these Asian men could sing classic rock!
- After getting back from the beach we met up with Lauren (Chris's Family friend from home... and the only person we knew in HK when we got here) for Chinese food. She and her fiancé moved here a year and 1/2 ago and had great suggestions and tips for living in HK.